About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of two boys. I am taking this class to keep my certification.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who's That Girl?

     My name is  Joyce La Force Fisk.  I am married to Sean Fisk and we live in Bon Secour.  I am a stay at home mom and have two boys (Christian-5 and Ethan-2).  I am taking this class in order to keep my certification current.  I am a certified secondary science teacher.  I received my BS in Secondary Education/General Science from USA and my Masters of Science in Geosciences from MSU.   My teaching experience is limited to a single school system.  I taught seventh grade science for 6 years in one of the best school systems in Alabama and I have been home with my boys for the past 4 years.  I am planning to go back to teaching in the next 5 years.

     In my spare time I like to scrapbook.  It is a good creative outlet for me, and I am being productive.  I also enjoy TaeKwonDo.  I have been a student of this martial art since January 2008.  I am a senior blue belt (half way to black belt) and plan to be a black belt by the end of this year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment